The problem with opiate addiction is that many addicts don’t realize they have a problem. Opiates are common prescriptions among patients dealing with long-term pain, and they can become addicted easily.
Worst case scenario, prescription users will transition to heroin to maintain the addiction. An opiate provides a euphoric state as endorphins increase within the brain. Heroin is a viable alternative for many addicts because it provides the same high as prescription opiates.
However, luxury treatment provides the necessary resources needed to detox the body and combat the addiction This article will explore how a luxury treatment center can help you. Let’s explore.
Table of Contents
Many people believe that prescription-based opiates won’t cause an addiction. As a result, users contend with many symptoms without realizing they’re addicted. Look for the following signs of opioid addiction:
- Constant cravings
- Isolation from family members and friends
- Flu-like symptoms
- Excessive weight loss
- Constant Fatigue
- Decreased interest in sex
The most notable symptom occurs when you’re unable to stop using the opiate. This can happen if you develop a physical dependency. Physical dependence restricts your ability to function daily. You have an addiction if the abuse consumes every aspect of your life. Moreover, you may engage in behavior or activities you wouldn’t do otherwise.
- Example: In many cases, opiate addicts will steal property or money from family or friends to continue opiate use. The abuse may also cause financial hardship.
If you experience any of these symptoms, seek treatment immediately to avoid an overdose. Consider this: 46 people die each day from prescription overdoses. With that, you don’t have to face the urgency alone, as luxury treatment offers additional benefits in the form of:
- Constant monitoring during the recovery process (especially during detox)
- A calm environment where you can get well in without stress
- Additional support that makes your rehab stay easier
Overall, luxury drug and alcohol detox centers will help you from beginning to end.
Opiate detox places you in a vulnerable position because you’re likely to use it again. Your cravings will be stronger during detox, which could cause a relapse. Moreover, you’ll contend with the physical effects of withdrawal. Withdrawal severity depends on your addiction level.
Withdrawal can occur in as little as 24 hours. Take note of the following early-stage effects:
- Excessive yawning
- Muscle pain
- Profuse sweating
- Runny nose
- Tearing in the eyes
- Continuous yawning
Your symptoms will grow worse over time, which includes abdominal pain and vomiting. More serious cases may include high blood pressure and rapid heartbeats. You may also notice bumps on the skin.
With that, your condition can improve in 72 hours. Your symptoms will also decrease within a week.
Opioid withdrawal is not an easy process, which is why you need trained personnel who can monitor you closely. The luxury option will make your detox process more comforting. During detox, you can take advantage of the following amenities:
- Nutritious Meals: Malnutrition is common in opiate addicts. Healthy eating is vital during the recovery process. You need additional nutrients to help your body purge the drugs from your body.
- Exercise Rooms: Luxury treatment provides sports facilities, allowing you to distract yourself with physical activity. Exercise improves organ function and helps your body expel the opiates.
- Therapy Sessions: Therapy can explore the reasons why you became hooked in the first place. Many users use opiates to escape psychological pain or emotional trauma.
- Additional Privacy: Luxury detox centers offer more privacy than conventional facilities. You’ll get a private room, and staff members usually allow you to eat meals in your room. You’ll also benefit from private access to staff members.
- Outdoor Ventures: Detox doesn’t mean constant confinement. Outside activities take your mind away from recovery and will improve your physical health.
Although the symptomatic stages are short, the total recovery process could take six months or longer. However, the additional perks will make your stay more accommodating.
Getting through detox is only part of the process. You’ll need a long-term plan that will help you avoid relapse. This is a hard step if you live in an environment where opiates are easy to obtain. You may still have friends or family members who abuse opiates regularly.
Recovery can be a lonely process, especially if you have addicted friends or family members. Plus, you could relapse due to peer pressure or stress.
Ongoing programs may consist of therapy (group sessions or individual sessions) or another in-house program. Further, after-care programs help you transition back to a normal routine.
Along the way, you’ll also make new friends and gain helpful contacts. The people you meet in recovery can help you stay away from addictive habits. They can also provide references when you look for employment.
The Benefits of Luxury Rehab over Luxury Rehab
Luxury rehab offers more amenities and personal services than conventional rehab centers. Overall, it’s a more enjoyable experience and increases your chance of getting clean.
A luxury alternative is a great option if you must be away from home for six months or longer. Its homelike atmosphere and plush scenery will place you in a positive mental state.
Think of luxury detox as a vacation, resembling a resort atmosphere. Choose the luxury solution if you don’t want to attend a treatment center that looks like a treatment center.
More importantly, luxury treatment provides a daily routine and plenty of activities that will keep you occupied. A daily structure will instill discipline and stability in your life.
Opiate Addiction and Luxury Treatment
Opiate addiction causes physical and psychological dependencies. Luxury rehab is the best solution that tackles physical, emotional, and psychological damage. It offers more resources and programs that help you start a new life. Call us today to get started.